Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate
Register Forgot Password?

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Captain

Default Do your best. Then, donít worry; be happy

"Do your best. Then, donít worry; be happy in My love. I will help you"
The Indian mystic and sage Meher Baba (1894Ė1969) often used the expression "Don't worry, be happy" when cabling his followers in the West.[5] However, Meher Baba communicated variations of the sentiment; fuller versions of the quote Ė such as, "Do your best. Then, donít worry; be happy in My love. I will help you"[6] ó which incorporate responsibility ("do your best...") alongside the detachment ("don't worry..."), as well as the master/disciple spiritual relationship ("I will help you"). In the 1960s, the truncated version of this expression by Baba was printed up on inspiration cards and posters of the era. In 1988, McFerrin noticed a similar poster in the apartment of the jazz band Tuck & Patti in San Francisco. Inspired by the expression's charm and simplicity, McFerrin wrote the now famous song,

Here are some people who are doing their best to help warriors struuggling with cancer.

They understand the total meaning of "Do your best to achieve something worhtwhile. Then, donít worry; be happy."

EVERY DONT WORRY BE HAPPY SHIRT SOLD, HELPS PAY THE BILLS OF ONE OF DWBHSHIRTS WARRIORS ON OUR WARRIORS PAGE ( YOU CHOOSE) THAT IS FINANCIALLY STRUGGLING WHILE THEY BATTLE CANCER. THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE AND BUYING A SHIRT OR DONATING ( TAX DEDUCTIBLE) TODAY.
Inquiries: info@DWBHshirts.com
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Admiral

I avoid professional fund raisers like the plague. I prefer to hand someone the money knowing they get 100% of my donation.