Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Other
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Robi Gaine

Default Anyone from Premier Cruise Lines???

Hi there i am Robi Gaine and i was on premier from 1995 to 2000 and would like to know if anyone is out there who was on the rembrandt or seawind crown or oceanic or the ocean breeze.
get in touch i would love to hear from you.

robi " elvis "
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2002, 03:12 PM
Sophie

Default Re: Anyone from Premier Cruise Lines???

hey it's me Sophie again. Do you happen to know where the premier ships are now, like the oceanic??
Old February 6th, 2002, 09:30 AM
robi gaine

hiya sophie,
yes the oceanic is now with pullmantur cruise lines in spain doing 7 day cruising.

i was on it until november themn i got off.
all the old staff are still there.

ciao robi
Old February 9th, 2002, 07:27 PM
Sophie

hey Robi
it's me again,sophie. ok i'm really confused. i looked up all this stuff on the oceanic. so now i'm really confused. so are the crew members still there. the oceanic looks so different now that it is white, i think it looked better red.I loved my cruise on premier, the crew were really nice. especially our busboy, Sil Vio, he was cool. and i rember going to see the shows. that's really weird that i'm talking to "elvis" i would have never believed that.i guess we live in a small world. I traveled w/ them right before all of this happened to them. I read a letter written by the Seawind Crown's restaurant manager, it was heart breaking.So are you doing any performing right now? do you have any plans to ever do anything again w/ like the oceanic? ok sorry i wrote so much.i just really loved premier and the big red boat
-sophie
Old February 16th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Hello Robi, I to miss the Oceanic. I sailed on her in 1998, your show was not on board, but I would have liked to see it. I brought the house down in Karaoke when I sang "My Way". I'm a trumpet player and that is the one and only song that I sing with the band... I had a great time on Oceanic and still have the ticket for the cruise that would have taken in October of 2000, if the line did not go bankrupt. The crew was among some ot the best crew I have ever encountered on any of my cruises. Wishing you and all the ex Premier crew the best..DAVE
Old February 18th, 2002, 07:49 AM
robi gaine

thanks dave
Old July 5th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Simon Emanuels

Yes, I was on the Seawind Crown three times out of Aruba. I had a marvelous time on each cruise, the first in 1992. I just read that the Seawind Crown was sold for scrap which I find a shame. I knew it was an older vessel but in the back of my mind if the company could have made a deal with airfares getting passengers to Aruba, the downward spiral of events may have been avoided.