Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Other
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2002, 06:03 AM
Bernie S

Default Uniworld Holland Cruise

I just returned from UNIWORLD"S Holland Tulip river cruise.....a most memorable trip!
We selected the last tlip trip of the season starting April 30 in Amsterdam and ending back in Amsterdam on May 7. We had 119 passengers on this River Queen and the crew was most accommodating! We went to Volendam, Edam, Hoorn, Arnhem, Kinderdijk, Dordrecht, Rotterdam, Delft, The Hague, Keukenhof Gardens and the Floriade! The excursions daily were excellent and the guides very knowledgeable. The trip included admissions to all events such as the Floriade, Keukenhof Gardens, etc and all excursions were included in the cruise price. There is no way to describe in words the Keukenhof Gardens in May.............breath-taking acres of flowers! Food on board was excellent and plentiful! If you havenever taken this river cruise, start planning now to make Uniworld's 2003 Tulip Cruise a MUST! Everyone on our cruise would agree with me.......no complaints........all satisfaction!
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2002, 10:53 PM
jayzee99

Default Re: Uniworld Holland Cruise

We are doing Uniworld in August from Moscow to St. Petersburg. I hope it was as wonderful as yours sounds.
Old June 3rd, 2002, 12:43 PM
BernieS

Default Re: Re: Uniworld Holland Cruise

The Holland Uniworld cruise was my 2nd riverboat cruise. Last Fall, I took the Uniworld Rhone cruise from Chalon, France down the Rhoe river to Arles. It was also very satisfactory; that is why I went back for a 2nd cruise with Uniworld. Riverboat travel is very different than large cruise ships; 120 passengers....dock in heart of cities......no extra charge for excursions, tickets to museums, etc......relaxing.....good food...very very friendly crews! Have a great cruise!