Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Other
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Admiral

Default age of fellow travelers river cruises

I was wondering what the age range of other travelers aboard river cruises. My husband and I are in our mid 20's. Are there any other passengers in this age range? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2002, 08:37 PM
jayzee99

Default Re: age of fellow travelers river cruises

Dear Theresa:

You probably won't find anyone in the 20's on the ship other than the crew. We just got back from a Uniworld cruise through Russia from Moscow to St. Petersburg. IT WAS ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC! We are in our 50's and there were a few people younger. Most people were in 60's and 70's. We all got along and made many new friends.

Don't let the ages stop you from doing this type of cruise. It was probably the best, most relaxing, most scenic cruise we ever took (and we've done about 15). I highly recommend the Russian Cruise on the Litvinov from Uniworld. If you need any other info, E-Mail me or catch me on AOL instant messenger.

Steve
mrlndr@aol.com
Old September 19th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: age of fellow travelers river cruises

Theresa: My husband and I took Viking's Waterways of the Czars in Russia this summer. It was probably the best vacation we ever took. Only 150 passengers, and the ages ranged from 9 - 85! Truly, there were people of all ages on board. There was open seating for all meals and although we generally had dinner with the same couple every night, at the other meals we sat at any open spot and met the most intersting people that way. By the end of the trip, we like an extened family! I definitely recommend this kind of trip. They're generally very itinerary intensive and good value for the money as almost all of the excursions are included in the price. P.S. I met a woman I graduated High School with on this trip and we jokingly planned a High School Reunion -- surprise -- two other women on board graduated from the same school as well!!!! Mimi