Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Passenger

Default Past Passengers Status

It is my experience that P & O Aust fails in their DUTY of Care and customer service to provide honest & truthful past pasenger infomation to their partner cruise lines as in Princess in the USA or P & O UK or indeed it will also mean down the track Carnival and so on. The fact they do not comunicate well with each other is of little interest to passengers (or legally it is not the onus of the past passenger)who are promised status and bonus's where these compaines then leave the onus of proof of sailings on their " valued customers" One wonders how the average person can possibly proove 20 or so more years of past cruises.
This failure to supply past passenger information then not only causes great embarrassment to their past passengers but also effects the conditions and bonus you can and should cruise under.
It is my intention to seek via the ACCC (for blantant, misleading and wrongful advertising) and by other legal means for ALL passengers that are interested in obtaining from the carrier the past passenger information and thereby should we wish to cruise again this status is held in current record logs, no past customer in this day of take overs, by outs or cartels of the past should be forced to chase his or her own records when these carriers SHOULD by law have records of past passengers and insurance including ticketing of thier past passengers as this is the very basis of their "offers" to past pasengers so well advertised.
If you wish to be included in this list or if you have had a LEGITIMENT problem with P & O / Sitmar / Princess Australia and wish to be included in my actions please advise.
Thankfully at this stage their are other cruiselines that you can choose to cruise with and DO VALUE their past passegers.
Sponsored Links
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:39 PM
First Mate

Yeh, put me down for the law suit as long as its $20,000.00 p.p. with a free cruise in a suite. I'v never cruised P. & O. before but if they don't keep records like you say, let them prove I haven't sailed with them. What are you suing for?