Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to charmer
Default QE2 CRUISE 22/08/08

i am a 56yr old male single and i am booking a trip on the QE2 ON 22/08/08 MY BIRTHDAY and the last year for the QE2 cruises the price is £547pp but with only booking for one i have to pay £999 is there any one out there wishing to share the cabin and have the once in a life expeiance with me. by the way i live in the north east of england [ county Durham]
Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to sydneygirl Send a message via MSN to sydneygirl Send a message via Yahoo to sydneygirl

Hi Charmer, have you also posted this on the Cunard website? You might have more repsonses there.
Old November 11th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Passenger

thanks for your reply recarding the QE2 CRUISE22/08/08 YES I HAVE PUT IT ON THE CUNARD SIGHT BUT NO RESPONSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FRIENDS ON THE NET I ALSO HAVE msn MESSAGER LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN TOUCH AN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER I HAVE JUST PASSED MY n v q IN CUSTEMER SERVICE I WORK AS A NIGHT RECEPTIONIST IN A HOTEL SO I NEED GOOD CUSTUMER SERVICE SKILLS HOPE YOU STAY IN TOUCH I LIVE IN ENGLAND BETWEEN DURHAM AND nEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU LOVE ALAN
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to sydneygirl Send a message via MSN to sydneygirl Send a message via Yahoo to sydneygirl

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your post and sorry I have taken so long to reply. I hope you do get someone who will share, it will be a fantastic trip and I wish I had the time to do it.

Yes, I'd like to be friends on the net, especially with someone who loves cruising! I work in Customer Service also, for a Real Estate company at the Corporate office. I always make it clear I am not a Real Estate agent as they are not necessarily my favourite people either

I live in Miranda which is about half an hour south of Sydney, not far from the beach. At this time of year I would gladly be in England!

I am on msn as sydneygirl2000 altho I am generally shown as offline or busy. If you are online, please say hello and if I am around I will say hi!

Regards,

Robyn
Old November 20th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Passenger

hi sydney girl it alan here thanks for emailing me it would be great to keep in touch with you i wish you did not live so far away ifg you want to email me my addy is martyallanatbtinternetdotcom then i can send you some pics as how i look