Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default THE NEW SHIPS BISCUIT (P&O)

Now, for those who haven't seen them yet, the new ships biscuit, as seen on Arcadia in May 08 (by some, but not all! ) the new additon to the cabin tea tray biscuit range, to accompany Honey & Oat, Priory Crumble and Mild Ginger.... I bring you...fanfare!!!

Shortbread Rings heres a piccie:

http://www.realfooddirect.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=230

Please try not to get over -excited, but just to say they are lovely and melt in the mouth

Sue
Old February 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

The biscuits in the P&O cabins are quiet nice. I enjoy the oatmeal ones. However. I admit that expanding their cabin biscuit selection, would not make me pict up the phone and book a cruise with them again !!

Having sailed on many cruise lines, I have to admit that sailing on P&O oceania was not as nice as I had hoped.

The food was not as good as RCCL/Princess. The Waiters and their assistants from Goa, were so nice and so professional. I tried the Cafe Jardin, which was nice, the Horizon grill was equally nice although one paid a surcharge. The main restaurants (Adraitic) was where I felt needed to be better.

To be honest, it was many of the other passengers constantly complaining and queue jumping for the afternoon tea was an eye opener.

The sight of many older people constantly being rude to the waiters, and refusing to apply sanitiser jel to their hans before entering the buffet was really unbelievable. About how many were doing this???, I would say was only a handful. But they honestly were claiming to be long term P&O cruisers.

I would rather pay the same money to cruise on P&O sister company princess than sail on P&O again. I feel I didnt enjoy my cruise on P&O, and I do hope that people will not take my comments personally.