Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Passenger

Default Azura Sindhu Restaurant menu

Has anyone else seen the menu for P&O cruises new ships Azura Indian restaurant called Sindhu. Is it just me or would anyone elese agree with the lack of vegetarian options. Personally this will put me off going to the restaurant being a vegetarian myself as there are so many indian dishes that are made for vegetarians. If you have not already seen the menu it is at Azura EXCLUSIVE: What's on the menu? - Cruises ? Cruise Forums and Cruise Reviews - SHOWTHREAD
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Admiral

Not a veggie but it looks an interesting alternative, looking forward to Azura as a change with more dining options.

Bookmarks

Tags
azura, carnival, comforums, cruise, cruiseindian, exclusive, forums, indian, menu, powered, restaurant, resturuant, sindhu, sinduhotseen, vbulletin, whats