Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > P & O Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2016, 04:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Britannia jAN 2017 Just booked reviews making me want to Cancel

Hello is anyone else booked on sailing 14th Jan 2017 just booked and feel sad after reading bad reviews, ive sailed many times fancied a changed Booked this on a rush now feeling a bit sad with reviews anyone been on going can cheer us up
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Admiral

Hi there, we have been on Britannia several times and have always loved the experience, the food is varied, tasy and plentiful, the entertainment always great, the decor really has some highlights. Which reviews are you reading, and what in particular are your concerns. If you post them I'll give an honest opinion.

I'll also try & find our review that we wrote after our first experience on board.

Alan & Katrina
Then: P&O Ventura December 2017

History :
Golden, Grand(2), Caribbean, Royal, Sea(4+1 aborted)
Adonia(4+2), Arcadia, Artemis(2), Aurora(5), Azura(2), Britannia, Oceana(3), Oriana(12), Ventura(2), Victoria(5)
QM2(2), QE2(9), QV(7), QE, Caronia(2),
Oceania Nautica, Minerva, Minerva II, Fred.Olsen(8), NCL Jade, =X= Eclipse, HAL Ryndam, Aza.Journey, CMV Magellan
Old July 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Familiar Face

HI would love to know where you read your reviews? I am looking at the world cruise for Jan 9 on the Aurora and read many reviews. Most were unhappy with the long que lines for tenders and some for the lack of entertainment due to small theaters, etc. But I would love to read the reviews you are reading before I book. Have tried to find a companion but not many interested in long world cruises. Thanks for your info.