Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2000, 11:41 PM
Admiral

Default Halloween Party Onboard?

Has anybody ever taken a Princess cruise over Halloween? Should I bring a costume for the occasion?

Norm.
Sponsored Links
Old August 28th, 2000, 05:41 AM
Thulewx

Default RE: Halloween Party Onboard?

I will also be on board (Ocean Princess) for Halloween - especially interested since it's my birthday, too...
Old August 28th, 2000, 11:33 PM
ELHARE

Yes, Crown Princess 1998, Mexican Riviera. Nothing was said in advance but many of the passengers brought costumes anyway. It was poorly organized but turned out to be a very festive occasion for all. I guess it all depends on the Cruise director or whatever his title is.
Old September 2nd, 2000, 05:50 PM
Admiral

Thulewx,

Sorry to say that I won't be back aboard MV Ocean Princess that week, but she does have a wonderful itinerary, but I got a real bargain for my third cruise aboard MV Sun Princess (Eastbound Panama Canal, Puerto Caldera to San Juan). I took a delightful cruise aboard MV Ocean Princess last March, when quite a few of the CruiseMates gang were aboard.

Do have a wonderful birthday!

Norm.
Old September 2nd, 2000, 09:25 PM
Admiral

ELHARE,

Thanks for the info. I think that I will do likewise.

Norm.
Old September 3rd, 2000, 08:42 AM
Captain

Thulewx: We'll also be aboard that week...we'll toast your birthday!
Old September 18th, 2000, 12:36 PM
KLW

Hello...if you are talking about the 10/29/00 sailing on Ocean Princess.....we will also be onboard. We are a party of 4 from Indianapolis, IN
Old September 18th, 2000, 02:07 PM
thulewx

Mine will be the cabin door with the decorations for Halloween - may even do my bumblebee if enough others are in costumes...
Old September 16th, 2006, 04:09 AM
Beginner

Yes Yes Yes, bring a costume. We have gone SPECIFICALLY on Oct 31 sailing just for the fun of halloween. We actually won an award for the mpst original costumes. We were a group of a dozen traveling together. We wore the bedsheets like toga's, and had made up labels to pin to the back of the sheets. Different names for each person. Samples of the "SHEET FAMILY" were "full of sheet", piece of sheet, pretty sheety, bull-sheet, baby-sheet, No sheet, Dip-sheet, Holy-sheet, Tough-sheet... you get the idea. We walked around togther from bar to night club on the ship... and when we had peoples attention , we would huddle and say aloud " Now we are a pile-of-sheet"... We even had my friend dressed as a cat with her tag saying "cat-sheet".. The ship always has a party, and the costumes you see will be one of a kind and people watching is the best that night ! Have great fun, and take LOTS of pictures. If you want more idaes , just ask, I can remember many costumes... Charise
Old September 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Beginner

Default Halloween Party!!

I was aboard the Caribbean Princess last Halloween and they put on a splendid Party - the pumpkin display was over the top...the cakes unbelievable. Yes yes yes bring a costume and have fun. Passengers spent the whole day in and out of costume and it lent to a festive spirit...no pun intended! Have your camera ready and enjoy!