Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2000, 04:07 PM
cathyjane

Default Princess web page

Is anyone else having a hard time accessing Princess' web page?
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2000, 04:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default RE: Princess web page

Hi Cathyjane,
Yes, can't seem to get in there either. Obviously something wrong with the site, but keep trying.

Donnassei/Sealover
Old September 2nd, 2000, 05:06 PM
thulewx

I had a heck of a time getting in - it only works with MS Internet Explorer, not Netscape - and even then you have to keep trying, but I finally got on and booked my excursions - they even say how many slots are left on each excursion, but no real descriptions of them. You can also order special meals, birthday/anniversary stuff, pre-setup your credit info/passport info. Neat once you can get into it.
Old September 3rd, 2000, 07:53 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I had problems with it yesterday, too

cathyjane wrote:
>
> Is anyone else having a hard time accessing Princess' web page?
Old September 3rd, 2000, 02:34 PM
Admiral

Friends just got back from Sea Princess in Alaska. They had booked their excusions thru the net. Guess what???? No tickets in the stateroom when they arrived. Princess is a marvelous cruise line but I personally think they have a lot of work to do on their web site before I would trust my excursions to the internet.Our friends did get the excursions they originally booked but not without a bit of 'upset'.
Old September 3rd, 2000, 06:15 PM
Admiral

Sue,

I have used Princess's paper forms for advance booking of shore excursions in the past with very satisfactory results. I tend to arrive at the pier fairly early, so the tickets were not always in my stateroom when I first arrived but they arrived by that evening.

The Internet booking of shore excursions is very new and may have a start-up glitch or two, but I would expect that any glitches will be resolved very quickly.

Norm.
Old September 3rd, 2000, 10:16 PM
Vicki C

We are on the Sea Princess Oct. 5. I have already booked our shore excursions online. They have been confirmed. I printed out a copy of this information to take with me just in case there is a problem when we arrive. I seem to be able to get on the web site LATE at night. After 1 AM.
Vicki
Old September 11th, 2000, 11:53 PM
First Mate

We will be sailing on 12/10/00. How do we book our excursions on the Princess web site??
Old September 12th, 2000, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Kathy,
Since this is fairly new, I haven't been able to do it myself, but you get into the Princess web site, then go to "captains circle". Scroll down to the end of that page and there is a place to click into that you can sign up and set up your ship account. You will need your booking number that you should have. Good luck and hope you get all the excersions you want. We were able to book excersions prior to sailing earlier this year and it worked out great, tickets were in our cabin when we got there.

Donnassei/Sealover
Old September 17th, 2000, 09:01 PM
Admiral

Everybody,

I just booked shore excursions and provided passport and emergency contact information through the Princess web site. There are a couple aspects of the site that are less than intuitive (on the booking page, there's a button for selection of shore excursions and a menu across the bottom for all other functions), but it does seem to work very well.

Norm.