Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2000, 07:07 AM
Passenger

Default delivered gifts

On other cruiselines, speaking specifically of RCCL, have an area on their web page wherre you can order gifts to be sent to a stateroom. last year On the Monarch of the Seas, I ordered wine, flowers and fruit for my wife (well actually the dog asked me to get somethng for Mom and as usual I got stuck paying for their gift. Anyway, I have not seen anything life this on the Princess web site. Does anyone know if they do this. I and the dogs thank you
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2000, 07:43 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default RE: delivered gifts

There is a company called Wellwishers.com that delivers to any ship.

<http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/wellwish/t.asp?id=1009>
Old September 11th, 2000, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Just go to the Princess Web Site & click on 'The OnBoard Experience'. Then Scroll down to 'Send Gifts'. Lots of choices....Bon Voyage....
Old September 11th, 2000, 01:09 PM
Passenger

Thanks,

Must be looking at the Preincess web site with my eyes closed
Old September 11th, 2000, 01:10 PM
Passenger

Thanks, I'll give it a shot
Old September 13th, 2000, 09:14 PM
Vicki C

Make sure if you are sending gifts to others that they are received. We were SENT wine on the Jubilee last May by our TA and we never got it. She was billed for it also. I came back and asked if she was cutting back and she was very surprized that we did not receive it. It pays to check.
Vicki
Old September 14th, 2000, 06:52 AM
Passenger

Thanks for the advice. I had no trouble on RCCL last year (except for the dogs never paying me for Mom's gifts)
Old September 14th, 2000, 07:46 AM
Beckie

Tkela--those pets think money grows on the trees in the back yard. Our kitties do the same thing. For Daddy's b-day in July, they sent me to get him Couvessier (that expensive cognac). Daddy got one of those little nip bottles. The things we do for our "babies".
Old September 15th, 2000, 07:16 AM
Passenger

Nice to know I'm not alone
Old September 18th, 2000, 12:25 PM
KLW

If you still don't find what you need.... Do a search for local companies in San Juan or wherever your port city is. (Boy our animals can teach us so much)!
Old September 24th, 2000, 08:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were on the Grand in May - our friends were married off the ship in St. Thomas at Bluebeard's Castle - absolutely wonderful, perfect, intimate. We were their attendants. Since it was a 2nd marriage for both and they wanted something low key this was a perfect choice. I got one of the Princess gift catalogs from our travel agent and copied it for close friends who sent gifts to them. They were so pleased and happy. The only thing is --- Princess did NOT pay attention to the instructions of delivering the gifts (actually they are vouchers) to them on Wednesday the day of their wedding. The vouchers were delivered to them on Monday - the voucher did indicate the specific gift, personal message and the person who sent it which was very nice. The gifts selected needed to be picked up by them in the gift shop with the voucher. I had visions of the actual gifts being delivered to them on Wednesday to their cabin. Still in all they were so pleased and happy that we went through the effort to make their special day even more special. You need to know the correct info to fill out the order form - booking #, sailing date, name of ship etc. The required information is on the top of the order form. Since there was going to be multiple orders I filled out the info and then copied the order form simplifying it for the people placing the orders. Can't remember if the wine was delivered or they presented the voucher in the dining room. All in all it is well worth taking the time to place an order to suprise someone.