Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2000, 11:12 AM
Admiral

Default Sea Princess

Norm -- You seem to be very knowledgeable on many ships. I will be sailing on the Sea Princess in a AA catagory. Tell me about the ammenities. Any information would be so appreciated. Sailing 11-4-00. Thank You in advance. Anyone elses info would also be welcomed..........
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2000, 01:22 PM
Admiral

Default RE: Sea Princess

Had a Cat AA on the Dawn Princess last Thanksgiving, they are fantastic. I just love the back of the ship. They are beautiful, marble bathroom, with a separate room for the toilet and a sink, then another one for a vanity, tub (whirlpool) and separate shower stall. The bedroom was large, king size bed, large vanity with mirrors, entertainment center. Walk in closet. The living room area had a sofa and two chairs, desk, wet bar (bar stocked at least once) and entertainment center. The balcony was very nice, two lounge chairs and a table with two chairs.
Appetizers came to the room every night, although there is not a 'butler'. Sue wrote:

Enjoy...CruiseAholic
Old October 5th, 2000, 02:12 AM
Admiral

Sue,

I think CruiseAholic answered your question better than I could have answered it. I usually book an inside cabin because it's cheap and hope for an upgrade, though I would book the best cabin that I could afford for a honeymoon or some similar occasion. I did get to tour a suite and a minisuite once aboard MV Sun Princess, though, and I can tell you that they are VERY nice!

Norm.
Old October 6th, 2000, 08:04 PM
Topper

CruiseAholic,

Enjoyed reading your comments. We are sailing on the SEA November 11th in a Balcony cabin (category BB). Very excited about that, last cruise was inside cabin. Reading about your suite made me drool - can't even imagine. We really like Princess, but I've read so much recently about the towel issue. I don't remember having to take our towels to the deck - but we must have. The thought of it sounds like something uncharacteristic of Princess. Guess I'll now in a few weeks.