Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2000, 05:24 PM
Beckie

Default Cozumel Jeep Adventure

Has anyone done this excursion? Is it worth the $200/jeep (would be just two of us.)? What, if any, dangers are involved? Read about going thru their rain forest and have to wonder about safety. We've had big problems with disease carrying mosquitos here in New England this year and have to wonder what's in the rain forest.
What can you tell me in general about this excursion?
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2000, 11:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: Cozumel Jeep Adventure

Beckie..
We've done the Jeep Safari in Cozumel. Booked it privately as we were a sizeable group, but sure it was the same tour.
I dont recall a rain forrest though.
But we had a terrific morning doing that tour. I would think if there's only two of u, they'd just join u up with two others to fill the jeep.
I didnt see any safety concerns. Just buckle in for the off roading, and enjoy the laughs!

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com
Old October 7th, 2000, 01:53 PM
Beckie

Kuki--
Well, we did book this excursion. Hubby talked me into it. Knowing how much I LOVE crowds (NOT!), I figured this would offer something less crowded and thus more enjoyable, than San Gervasio.
We go to xpalbarco Beach? Sound familiar? It's 9:15-1:45 with a stop also at some Mayan ruins. How long is the actual jeep ride?
The other advantage to being back by 1:45 is a trip to Carlos y Charlie's. Have heard a LOT about it and looking so forward to a 'rita.
Old October 11th, 2000, 07:59 PM
JKeith

You will love this tour! Yes, it is expensive but such fun. Be prepared to be buckled it, when you go off road you will know it. The beach is beautiful - have fun and give it a try. We were on the Sea last February and really enjoyed it.