Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2000, 11:53 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Grand Princess 12/3

Sailing on 12/3....anyone else? Also, thinking about driving to Fort Lauderdale a day early. Any hotel recommendations? Thanaks.
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2000, 06:28 PM
First Mate

Default RE: Grand Princess 12/3

Hi Donna,

Check out a prior query. There's a bunch of us on this trip. Can't wait.

While I won't be there, I think quite a few are staying at the Amerisuites and from what I've read it sounds pretty good and convenient to the pier.

Paul
Old November 6th, 2000, 07:24 AM
Cookie

Donna, sailing on 12/3 Grand also. We're staying at the Best Western Marina; however, never stayed there and someone in an earlier writing said it was a bit disappointing. However, the price was right and I booked it through a travel agent. There's a group meeting at the Wheelhouse Bar at 4 PM on Sunday. See you there.

Cookie
Old November 6th, 2000, 09:24 AM
Admiral

I just made a reservation at the Amerisuites in Ft. Lauderdale. Call direct (#954 763 7670) and ask for the availability and then the Manager's Special rate. I got the same rate ($129) as qoted on expedia.com and did not have to put it onto my credit card now, just guarantee it for late arrival. I have heard a rate as low as $69 per room, but I was pleased with this rate for my time of travel in prime season on March. Rate incudes continental breakfast buffet and airport and port transportation, so this can save a little money too. We hope to cruise the Grand on 3/18, so please let us know how you like it.
Bon Voyage.
Old November 19th, 2000, 08:01 AM
Admiral

Hi Donna,

I am also on that sailing! There is a group of us meeting at the Wheelhouse lounge at 4:00 the day of sailing. Please come! I will be very recognizable because I am traveling with my mom who uses a Seeing Eye dog named Erin. Erin will probably be the only dog on the ship - though she is hoping there will be another.

I am staying at Amerisuites for $69 but those rates may be gone. I am flying in on Saturday.

It will be a fun week - email me if you have any questions.
Old November 22nd, 2000, 06:37 PM
First Mate

Theresa,
In lost your e-mail address. Send me another note. We're almost there!!
paul