CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Jan. 27 Sea Princess Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/220988-jan-27-sea-princess-cruise.html)

Christine B December 30th, 2000 08:14 PM

Jan. 27 Sea Princess Cruise

Happy New Year to you too, Suzie! Is there anyone else out there besides Ken's family & mine going to be on the Jan. 27 Princess cruise?

Debbie December 30th, 2000 08:46 PM

RE: Jan. 27 Sea Princess Cruise

Yes My husband and myself will also be on that ship on the 27th January, cannot wait it is only nearly three weeks away, we are going to Orlando on the 24th Jan. for three days first and then Princess are flying us down to Ft. Lauderdale on Sat 27th, we arrive at about midday then transfer from the airport to the ship, this is our first cruise with Princess so we are really looking forward to it.

Christine B December 30th, 2000 09:10 PM

Hi Debbie! My daughter & I booked through Princess, but they haven't given us any air information yet, so I have no clue as to when we will be arriving in Ft. Lauderdale. This is also our first cruise through Princess. The reason we picked it is because my husband's boss & family have sailed with Princess twice & really enjoyed it. We can hardly wait!

Nanatravel January 2nd, 2001 11:03 AM

If you booked directly with Princess (in California), I would contact them and find out a) when your documents will be mailed and how (i.e. Fed-x, US Mail, etc.) b) what Airlines & Flight schedule you are booked on. They should have that information by now so you can get a seat selection. The cruise lines do not do that, but you can call the airline directly to obtain your choice of remaining available seating assignment. One of the reason's many of us always recommend booking through a Travel Agent, is for inquiries like these. Princess may not send your doc's up until 2 weeks or less before your departure date. You will need to have your booking number, so give them a call.
Bon Voyage

Ken January 3rd, 2001 09:14 AM

Its nice to know we are not the only ones counting the days to this cruise. We now have had 22 straight days with snow cover here in Tulsa, OK. This may be familiar to many of you Northerners, but it is quite unusual for us and we are certainly looking forward to the beaches of the Caribbean. It will be a welcome change.

Donna January 3rd, 2001 04:25 PM

Ken,
I'm sure you will welcome the Caribbean after the winter we've all been having this year. We still in Illinois have around 2 feet of snow hanging around, hasn't been warm enough to start melting, I'm ready to cruise too :-( Sea Princess is a great class ship, you will love it!

Donnassei

Larry Charach January 3rd, 2001 11:05 PM

We are also counting the days and pondering what ship excursions to book.

For sure, we want the Mayan ruins and are debating the Cozumel or mainline package. If anyone has some experience, I would appreciate your advice.Donna wrote:
>
> Ken,
> I'm sure you will welcome the Caribbean after the winter we've
> all been having this year. We still in Illinois have around 2
> feet of snow hanging around, hasn't been warm enough to start
> melting, I'm ready to cruise too :-( Sea Princess is a great
> class ship, you will love it!
>
> Donnassei

SB January 6th, 2001 11:47 AM

Hi,
Four of us are going from Canada on the 27th. And yes it has been cold here. We have several feet of snow and it has snowed almost every night during the last month. We sure do hope it is HOT and sunny.

I have heard good things about Princess although we have only gone on Carnival.

SB