Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Default Princess Launches Ad Campaign

Press releases were issued early this morning unveiling a new television & print advertising campaign to support Princess' new brand posiiton - Personal Choice Cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old January 4th, 2001, 08:09 PM
dive-in

Default RE: Princess Launches Ad Campaign

I saw on another board they moved the inauguration of Personal Choice dining up a week from Jan. 21 to Jan. 14. Do you know if that is true?
Old January 7th, 2001, 04:55 PM
First Mate

Having just off got the Grand today, Princess needs to put more focus on providing service on board -- this personal choice cruising line is not backed up with the quality product that Princess once offered.
Old January 8th, 2001, 08:34 AM
Admiral

Tom, that's what I was afraid of. I am noticing on many cruise lines that customer service is starting to fail. I don't know if it is the lack of training, the economic world situation, or just plain too much to do per employee. I try not to expect too much, but when I ask for a simple thing like water being kept filled, that is something that should automatically be fulfilled. We are looking forward to just relaxing on the Grand in 9 weeks and I plan on traditional seating plus we will probably skip Sabatini's. The service fee is just a little steep for my pockets. I have read the menu and even if I could consume all of that food including pizza and pasta at one meal, I don't think it is in my best interest to even try.
Bon Voyage
Old January 8th, 2001, 03:31 PM
BillG

With all of the new staffing that the myriad new ships will require, I am sometimes amazed that, for the most part, the lines have maintained their standards as well as they have. I keep hoping, however, that the growth will slow so that they can devote more time and effort to training their personnel to deliver the quality of service that was their hallmark.