Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2001, 04:05 PM
SUZIE

Default "Suite" Bed

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does anyone know if the queen size bed in the suite cabin on Regal Princess converts to twin beds? I love my sister but I don't want to sleep with her -( she has hot flashes & snores) ;>)
Thanks, Suzie
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2001, 10:19 PM
Admiral

Default Re: "Suite" Bed

Suzie,

I have good news and bad news. First the bad news: the queen-size beds in most suites and minisuites do not convert to twin beds. They are real queen-sized beds -- which means that there's no seam/crack lurking under the sheet in the middle.

Now the good news: the sofa in the sitting area of most suites and minisuites does convert to a bed. Thus, you and your sister can each have your own queen-sized bed, with a privacy divider to cut down on the noise from her snoring.

BTW, you might want to check out the layout of your suite or minisuite. In some cases, the head is accessible from either side (sitting room and bedroom) without passing through the other. In other cases, it is not. Also, you might find both configurations on the same ship.

Norm.
Old February 12th, 2001, 04:12 PM
SUZIE

Default Re: "Suite" Bed

Thanks Norm. We have booked a mini-suite (the queen size bed does convert there) but the Princess rep told me I had an excellent chance of being up graded to a suite, so I was just curious.