Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2001, 06:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Update on the CruiseMates New Years Bash

25 cabins booked, ALREADY, and counting, for our CruiseMates New Years Bash on the Golden Princess. You're ALL invited to join the CruiseMates staff (Donna, Tweety, MaryLou and me) on this special New Year's cruise.
If you've never cruised over New Years, this is your chance to do it with your electronic friends. New Year's Eve is my personal favorite night to be at sea.
Here's a link to the details.....
<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruises/golden-kuki.cfm>

Hope to C U Onboard!

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2001, 07:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Update on the CruiseMates New Years Bash

Hi Kuki, I talked to Ken this weekend and he mentioned you are almost up to 40 cabins. I think this will be a sell out. By next Sunday at this time we will be watching the Light show from the condo's off Ft. Lauderdale bay on the sister ship the Grand. We'll talk to you after we return.
Old March 11th, 2001, 08:38 PM
Admiral

Nanatravel wrote:
>
> Hi Kuki, I talked to Ken this weekend and he mentioned you
> are almost up to 40 cabins. I think this will be a sell out.

Nan... that's GREAT news! I agree, about it selling out. I know Ken originally got 40 cabins for the group, but once he saw how quickly they were selling, added 50 more cabins.
I'd love to see him have to go back and get MORE! We'll have one great cruising New Year's Party!
I hope U and hubby have such a WONDERFUL cruise on the Grand that U can't possibly resist joining us.
Thanks for the update from Ken. I don't like to pester him every day asking " How Many?" lol

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Old March 11th, 2001, 10:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Holy Cow,
Almost 40 cabins already! So, who else is going to join us??? Whats a better way to bring in the next New Year, come folks!!!

Donnassei
Old March 12th, 2001, 01:02 AM
Shari

Hey all,
Shari here. I was just wondering if there is any way for those of us who are already booked on the Golden to take part in some of the activities? I would really ove to meet all of you but we got a really good deal through Princess and have the chance to get even better deals because of our Captain's Circle memberships. I look forward to hearing from you!!
TIA!
Old March 12th, 2001, 01:40 AM
Admiral

Shari,
We would be pleased to try to include you in as many of the activities as possible. By the time New Years rolls around I think the group will be large enough that you should have no problem meeting many of them. More likely it'll be difficult to avoid us <G>
There will be some activities, such as cocktail parties etc. which the TA will be arranging which, unfortunately, we may not be able to include you.

But, if as you say, you've booked the cruise direct with Princess, it's my understanding that you could simply take your deal and transfer it, as it stands, to the TA handling the CruiseMates group. Plus, I would be VERY surprised if booking directly through Princess resulted in you getting a better deal than the rates we've shopped.
Many of us booked are Captains Circle members, and we'll also receive the Captains Circle benefits. PLUS the CruiseMates group has a guarantee covering any possible price reductions that might arise!
U might just take a look at the details and compare....<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruises/golden-kuki.cfm>
Either way, I'm sure we'll see u onboard
Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor