Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2001, 03:20 PM
Yeoman

Default Sun Princess - May 5

We have 3 couples travelling on the Sun Princess - Mexican Riveria departing on May 5. Looking to find anyone else travelling with us and if anyone knows of any jeep (drive yourself) tours in either Puerto Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2001, 11:18 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Sun Princess - May 5

Linda,

Cabo San Lucas actually is more of a "water excursion" destination. The snorkeling trips are extremely popular, but I recommend the glass bottom boat & beach tour instead. In the glass bottom boat, you will get to see many colorful fish as well as the snorkelers will, but you'll also get to see the fascinating rock formations at "land's end" (literally the southernmost tip of the Baja Peninula) before going to a beachfront resort hotel where you will have access to its beach facilities. Much of this area is not accessible at all over land.

Norm.
Old March 26th, 2001, 05:36 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Re: Sun Princess - May 5

Linda,
My husband Gary and myself will be on board too! I am very excited as this is our first cruise on Princess and to Mexico. Have you gotten your cruise package yet? We got ours this past Saturday. Have you signed up for any of the excursions yet? Have there been any reccomendations given to you? I have seen several for Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. Gary and I are really not into snorkeling and I know there is a lot of that. We do like to do the "tour thing" on our own if we can save money. Let me here from you and maybe we can meet on board and have a drink or something.