Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2001, 02:15 PM
LE2

Default Golden Princess - Thanksgiving Sailing

Anyone else booked yet? Looking forward to sailing Princess again
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2001, 11:22 AM
cgb

Default Re: Golden Princess - Thanksgiving Sailing

We sail on the Golden Dec. 1. Looks like we'll be getting on as you're getting off. We are so excited, as this is our first time on Princess. Hope you have a fantastic time. We will have to compare reviews.
Old March 28th, 2001, 12:03 AM
Shari

Hi!
My husband's bosses and their two daughters will be on the Thanksgiving cruise ont he Golden. We will be going on the New Year's cruise (we booked before the cruisemates people so we will be on the same ship just not with the group). My hubby's bosses are Jim and Linda (42 and 39) and their daughters, Angie (15) and Brandie (12). Let me know if you want any more info...
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:45 PM
LE2

Shari,

Thanks for sharing the information. It is always nice to pass the time with other passengers on your sailing. Maybe your boss can with the cruise boards and post with us.... I am a single parent traveling with my son and daughter (both in college).

Hope to hear from him soon. Have a great New Year's cruise. I would have joined in the fun but it is hard to get my son and daughter to commit to New Year's with mom It is the only time of year that I think they enjoy being at school more than home....

Linda
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:46 PM
LE2

cgb,

I won't be getting off - they'll be dragging me off. What for my nail marks on the railings

Linda
Old March 29th, 2001, 11:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi LE2,

We are sailing the Golden then too. There are 9 of us total.We can't wait either but it looks like we have no choice. I look forward to reading the boards from other who have sailed her.

We consist of husband 40 myself 38 ,2 daughters 17and 9. Jioning us is my Mom 68, my sister 35, her husband 42, thier daughter 9 and then my nephew 21.
we are all on the Carib deck near the midship.

This is our first sailing with Princess. We have cruised twice with Carnival. Hope it gets here soon.

Amy
Old March 29th, 2001, 08:36 PM
LEtue

Hi Amy,

It will good to have someone to count down the days with. We're on the Baja Deck with I think is one deck above you. This is our first balcony cabin and it will be a surprise for my son and daughter (both college students). We sailed at Thanksgiving 2 years ago on the Grand and really enjoyed ourselves.

Keep in touch and hopefully as we get closer to sailing we will have a group of people posting.

Linda