Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2001, 04:06 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Shore excursions in Costa Maya

My husband and I will be on the Grand in June, and I am interested in finding out about shore excursions in Costa Maya. Does anyone have any info about ones not "to miss" or ones that are not worth the money? Any info about this port will be helpful. Also, we like to snorkel and want to know the best places to go in Cozumel and Grand Caymen.
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2001, 04:01 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Shore excursions in Costa Maya

Jan,

Costa Maya is a brand new port of call so nobody has any experience of the excursions there as yet. Please let us know about your experience when you return!

Norm.
Old April 17th, 2001, 02:43 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Shore excursions in Costa Maya

I have not read anything from cruisers who have been there as to what is worth doing or not worth doing, but I did look up some info on a website a couple weekes ago. The website was
"http://www.puertocostamaya.com" If I can remember correctly, I clicked on many different things, but finally found the excursion info under travel agents. I will be on the Grand Princess July 1-8, so am anxious to hear more about this stop! Hope this helps!