Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2001, 05:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Ocean Princess Review Posting

Ocean Princess Review

For those who are interested, the ship review my wife and I wrote relating to our March 25 cruise on the Ocean Princess is now posted under Ship Reviews. Your comments are welcome and if we did not answer any specifics just let us know and we will see if we can help. Enjoy!

Michael
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2001, 07:03 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Ocean Princess Review Posting

Thanks, great review Michael!

We will be on the Ocean's 22-day repositioning starting 04/29/01 (three weeks today).

By chance, was your Dominica tour Ti Tou George/Trafalgar Falls with Ken's Hinterland Adventure Tours? I have arranged this tour for us and two other couples I 'met' on the 'net.
Old April 8th, 2001, 07:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Michael,
Just finished reading your "Ocean" review and it was wonderful, glad to hear you will be doing more cruises in your future. I too want to give Celebrity a try very soon, but first another RCCL cruise on Explorer soon and the Golden Princess.
Glad you enjoyed Ocean, Princess really does do a nice job.

<BGSOUND balance=0 loop=1 src="http://216.92.5.98/dda/themes/tv/Love_Boat.mid" volume=-500>

Donnassei
Old April 9th, 2001, 08:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Bob

Michael .... great review!! Thanks for such detail. I will now know to ask for the terry robes and we'll use your other hints as well, they were excellent. I remember how nice the robes were when we sailed the Grand last year. Do they still charge extra for ice cream? This practice just didn't seem up to the "Grand Class" experience. Oh well if they do that won't stop us from enjoying the Ocean. Can't wait... only 12 more days...
Old April 9th, 2001, 09:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Bob

Yes they still charge for ice cream other than at dinner of course. The other pet peave was charging for soft drinks and bottled water. I would rather they just add another $30 to the cruise cost and not charge for such small items. After all, how can they stuff us with lobster tails and prime rib and then nick us for Cokes and bottled water? Have a great cruise and I am glad you found the hints helpful. When you get back please let me know your comparison between the Grand and the Ocean. Have a great time.