Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2001, 06:49 PM
Yeoman

Default Welcome Home From The Grand Bob!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip as there were some postings on other boards about very rough sea conditions.

Hope you enjoyed the Prime Rib and Lobster etc., etc.,
Sponsored Links
Old April 15th, 2001, 10:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Welcome Home From The Grand Bob!

Hi bob,
Another big welcome home, how was the trip? Whats with the rough waters, did U have any problems?? Sure hope not!

Donnassei
Old April 16th, 2001, 08:09 AM
First Mate

Hi Linda and Donna and all other cyber-friends....

<u>We're BAAAAAAAACK!!!</u> Thanks so much for the welcome home greetings. Here are a few quick words about our cruise aboard the m.v. Grand Princess...

MAGNIFICENT, MARVELOUS, SUPERB, EXTRAORDINARY, FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, AMAZING, REMARKABLE, EXCITING, SPECTACULAR, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, STUPENDOUS, INCREDIBLE, EXCEPTIONAL, LUXURIOUS... ...hmmmm, I have a few other words but my fingers are tired.

In response to your question... we had <u>unbelievably beautiful</u> weather... blue skies, no rain, warm temperatures, calm seas... probably the best conditions that we've ever had.

I will have tons to tell you about later. We arrived at home at 2:00 AM <u>this morning</u> (ugh!) so we're unpacking** and now it's time to go pick up our "four-legged son" from summer camp (a.k.a., the vet's kennel).

Bob "MacTarheel"

<BGSOUND balance=0 loop=1 src="http://www.netunlimited.net/~mcnairb/loveboat2.mid" volume=-800>

**Okay...okay... you caught me! The wife's unpacking as I write this. There are certain thing in life that I'm not skilled to do. <he,he,he>
Old April 16th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Yeoman

Okay Bob...We will give you a day or so, but then I want to hear EVERYTHING. I Forget what cabin you had, but of course we all want to know how those immigration forms were and if you grabbed a bunch for all of us ready to go.

Waiting patiently for a friend.....
Old April 16th, 2001, 07:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hey Bob,
Good to hear you had a good time on Grand and the weather was also cooperating for you. Hey, at least you were honest about the un-packing :-)

Donnassei
Old April 16th, 2001, 10:28 PM
Cruzman

Would some one please show me how to get the sea witch to play the love boat theme??!!! just email me at swiddowson@elon.edu thanks a million!
Old April 17th, 2001, 12:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Welcome back Tarheel! You certainly did get a wonderful flight schedule for your cruise. Since I am not a particularly early riser, I prefer rising and flying in the LIGHT! !
I look forward to hearing about your cruise. Sounds (actually looks) like you enjoyed the Grand. I never thought I would be welcoming back a Tarheel from any distant place. I must be getting soft!
Take care,
Bop McHoo