Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2001, 02:20 PM
Keith Wolfe

Default Category CC on Grand

I am very excited about going on the Grand Princess to the Eastern Caribbean on April 28. My wife and I are assigned Category CC on Lido Deck, 307. Our TA says we might get an upgrade since we are first-time cruisers, but I am not holding my breath. We will be satisfied without a balcony anyway since all the food and fun is outside the cabin! At any rate, my one concern is that being basically right next to the Neptune Pool, that it could get loud. Is this a real concern? Also, this late, would there still be a chance to receive an upgrade?

Thanks a lot for all I have learned on this board. I have been a lurker for a while, and have benefitted greatly since I will be a first-timer!

Keith
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2001, 04:42 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Category CC on Grand

Keith,
Do you have a room # Yet?? Not to worry about being next to the pool. I have had people near the same pool and they loved it!! Upgrade depends on if you have a cabin # or not. If you dont have a cabin # then you might get a balcony cabin. If you have a cabin # now. Then chances are slim getting an upgrade. I would stick with the CC. The room is 204 sq ft!! Thats bigger then a balcony stateroom would be. Enjoy!!!

Michael
Old April 20th, 2001, 06:49 PM
Keith Wolfe

Default Re: Category CC on Grand

Michael,

Thanks a lot. I am really looking forward to it, especially now. Sounds like there is not a balcony in our future, but that does not sound too bad. I feel bad for my brother who is several categories lower due to a third person in the name of a baby daughter! We have more sq. ft. and less people!

Thanks again.

Keith