Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2001, 02:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default infant on ship/sushi/sabitini's

Does anyone know if there is a certain time or location that there is sushi available? Also, does anyone think there is a best night to eat at Sabitini's (i.e., is there a particular night in the dining room that is worth missing?).

Also, has anyone taken an infant on a Princess Cruise, especially the Grand. If so, how were the arrangements particularly regarding a crib and high chairs in the restaurants.

Any help would be appreciated.

Barry
barryw@mindspring.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2001, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Default Re: infant on ship/sushi/sabitini's

Barry,

Sushi usually appears on the Horizon Court on a couple days of each cruise at times announced in the Princess Patter. It's usually around the main lunch hour.

There is no "good" night to miss dinner in the main dining room, where the food is fantastic. I recommend eating at the alternative restaurants at lunch time if you must eat there.

Sorry, but I can't advise you with regard to arrangements for cribs and high chairs.

Norm.
Old April 21st, 2001, 07:53 PM
Carole Dunham

If you want to eat at Sabatini's at night, pick a night when the dress is casual. Princess (and other cruiselines as well) seem to pull out all the stops in the dining room on formal nights. Norm's right though. the food in the dining room is great, as it is all over the ship, Sabatinis, Painted Desert and the Bistro. So many choices, so little time.

Carole
Old April 21st, 2001, 10:01 PM
First Mate

Hi - We took our 14 month old on the 3/17 sailing on the Sea Princess and it was a pleasure - I can't say as far as crib goes because our son doesn't sleep in one (although I would not have wanted to put a crib in the stateroom - it would have been very cramped) As far as highchairs went we never had a problem - it seemed that when they saw us coming someone would always get us a highchair and in the dining room at night it was already set up for us - any other infant related questions freel free to email.
Good luck
Sharon