Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2001, 10:05 PM
Kim's Kruises

Default Princess Immigration forms

I jusr received a fax from Princess today stating that they are sending the Bahamian immigration forms again with the cruise docs starting today 4/21/01. They must have received their shipment from the supplier. They have been out of them in the Calif. main office for a while now. (this is the small pink and white form that has to be filled out and taken to the peir with you)
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2001, 10:06 PM
Kim's Kruises

Default Re: Princess Immigration forms

I should learn how to spell pier hahaha
Old April 22nd, 2001, 06:08 AM
First Mate

Hi Kim...

HOORAY!!! It appears that our squawking and complaining has paid off. Now, that is one less thing to deal with at the dock. From my discussion with the Commodore on this subject, he hopes in the very near future to eliminate the Bahamas Immigration form entirely.

Apparently, the form has changed though. The Bahamas Immigration form that I've used is a vanilla IBM card. I attached a copy of one I brought back with me from my recent cruise to one of my posts at "pre registering via internet."

Hey, Kim... If speling or gramer kounted, Idduh ben outta hear long ago! Can't someone please attach a speller checker to this board? <smile>

Bob "MacTarheel"

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size=+2 color=blue>It's more than a cruise... It's duh LUUUUUV Boat!!</font>

<BGSOUND balance=0 loop=1 src="http://members.ols.net/~mcnairb/Cheers0P.WAV" volume=-300>
Old April 22nd, 2001, 02:46 PM
Linder

Thanks Kim!

As usual you are a wealth of information!
Old April 22nd, 2001, 03:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Hi Kim...thanks for the info. We are going on the Grand May 20th. I believe we have filled out every form possible between on-line and what they sent my travel agent except for this immigration form.

Do I need for my travel agent to get us copies so we can fill it out before the cruise, or is their a phone number or fax number that can be used to request the forms be mailed or faxed to us.

Thank-you for your time and help

Regards,
Dave
Old April 22nd, 2001, 03:29 PM
Kim's Kruises

Hi Dave,
Tell your travel agent to call the documents dept. at Princess tomorrow and request that forms be sent to you or to your TA. I am leaving next week 4/29 on the Grand and have 12 people going with me. I am going to call Princess myself and see if they will Fed Ex me a stack of these forms but I think it's too late for my group to receive them(they all live all over the US). These forms will be at the dock if you don't mind filling it out when you go to check in. It only takes a minute or two, they are pretty simple. These are normally sent with your final documents and if you haven't received yours yet, there is a good chance that you will already be receiving this form.
Take care,
Kim