Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2001, 04:39 PM
Brian Litherland

Default Help quick!!

Hi Everybody...I'm Brian
I'm a 20 year-old first time cruiser going on a familiy vacation to the Western Carribean . We are taking the Grand Pricess and will be departing on August 12. I know this is a last minute posting but is there anyone roughly the same age as myself who will be cruising on the same ship? I am a little shy when it comes to meeting new people and I really would like to meet some new friends. Not to mention the fact that I'd like someone to hang out with so both my parents and myself get a break from each other. If any of you experienced cruisers out there can give me advice on what the best way to meet up with people on my age group onboard please tell me. I'm old enough to go to the night club but not opld enough for bars or gambling so I'm worried I won't have anything to do other than shore excursions. Please help with some advice, tips, and maybe oppurtunities if someone out there wants to meet up.
Thanks
Brian
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2001, 07:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Help quick!!

Hi Brian,
You can start by posting on the "meet on board" here at Cruisemates, you may find some other cruisers. Also check out the singles area here too.

Once onboard, attend any singles functions they may have. Bet you will have fun, just go, relax and enjoy!

<http://www.cruisemates.com/persin.cfm>

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old August 10th, 2001, 08:39 PM
Admiral

Brian,

You will have no trouble finding plenty to do aboard ship. There probably will be other singles of "college age" (18-22) aboard the ship, and Caribbean itineraries always offer activities that attract young adults -- volleyball and other games on the beach at Princess Cays, "Pool Games" aboard ship, etc.

Have a great cruise!

Norm.
Old August 11th, 2001, 01:29 AM
cruisin'dj

by the time you get back from your cruise, you will be saying "... and i thought i would have TROUBLE meeting people".
you are young, my son. and soon, you will be a cruise addict like the rest of us.

bon voyage
Old August 11th, 2001, 08:05 PM
Carole Dunham

What a first time ship to cruise on. Grand Princess is great. I've always seen all ages aboard. She is so big and carries so many passengers and appeals to so many different types of people that there are loads of people you can link with. I wish you a great cruise and hope you come back addicted just like the rest of us.

Carole