Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2001, 11:10 PM
Rob H

Default Debarkation time to Los Angeles Airport

Hi
How much time should one ensure you have to get to the Los Angeles Airport from the Sea Princess after returning from a vogage. Using the Princess Transfer service to airport.
Should one request you need to be off ship as one of the first groups. Believe the ship docks around 7am.
In our case we would be returning to Canada Victoria BC via Los Angeles & Seattlea dn the 1st flight out is about noon.

cheers
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2001, 12:08 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Debarkation time to Los Angeles Airport

Rob,

If I remember correctly, the bus ride between the airport and the pier in Los Angeles is about 30 minutes.

It's best to allow some extra time in case there's a delay in the ship getting clearance from immigration authorities, or in case a fog prevents the ship from going into port as early as planned, or in case any other problem causes a delay in arrival and disembarkation.

I usually try to book flights around or shortly after noon. The worst case is that I'll go to Delta's Crown Room Club for a couple hours to wait in comfort for my flight.

Norm.