Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2001, 11:25 PM
Greg Sutton

Default Long Term Parking-Black Falcon Pier

I am traveling on the Crown Princess to New England/Canada from Boston on
Oct 9-19. Is long term parking available at the Black Falcon Pier? If not, where is the nearest protected parking?
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2001, 08:32 AM
Brenda Punchak

Default Re: Long Term Parking-Black Falcon Pier

I was supposed to go Sunday on a travel agent cruise on the new Summit(Celebrity). I was told the parking was $10.00 a day.
Old September 18th, 2001, 12:36 PM
juliejoe

Here is a website about the cruise port in Boston - including a map to get there and parking information.

Enjoy your cruise!

<http://www.massport.com/ports/cruis.html>
Old September 21st, 2001, 04:33 PM
Admiral

There is a multi-story parking garage that was managed by Kinney Systems (mayed have changed managemen)t. It is just a short walk from the embarkation area. I believe the weekly rate was comparable to airports, at about $75 for a week. Do Print out the map to get there as it is right in the middle of the Big Dig area. I was just in Boston mid-wek and it is still a mess and very time consuming to get around the streets in that general area. Be patient and allow ample time to get to the port. Once you pass South Station, you are only about a mile away and through the worst traffic area.
Bon Voyage