Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2001, 07:36 PM
cruzdiva

Default Royal Priness New England/Canada

Hi all, I just wrote my review as promised. Despite the horror in New York, Princess did an excellent job keeping us secure and happy. We didn't see much in the way of fall colors, just at the end in Qebec, but we had fantastic weather throughout. No rain until we were on our own in Montreal. I think the review should be up in a few days. If you want to ask me any questions about this cruise, just e-mail me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Carole
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2001, 10:17 AM
susancruzs

Default Re: Royal Priness New England/Canada

It was a wonderful trip and I will write a review soon, too! The mood was a little subdued but still an excellent cruise and Princess really did their homework on making us feel safe. There were extra security measures in place. Quebec and Montreal are great cities and I would not mind spending more time there. More later.
Old September 24th, 2001, 01:53 PM
Admiral

Carol, I went to wish you a Bon Voyage and discovered you were already sailing. I am glad to hear your cruise was enjoyable. We recently visited Montreal for the 1st time and really enjoyed it. You had a beautiful week weather wise too. Can't wait to read your review. Hope your experiences in Boston weren't traumatic. I understand there were some delays, etc.
Welcome Home.
Old September 27th, 2001, 12:30 AM
cruzdiva

It was more traumatic in Newport. A few people missed the ship and they went through hell boarding. Poor guys hadn't even found out what had happened. Boston wasn't difficult at all. We very quickly got used to our purses and any shoreside puchases being searched. I didn't mind because I understood Princess was doing it's best to keep us safe. I want to go back to French Canada bigtime. I adored toth Quebec City and Montreal and found the French Canadians super people. Sigh, I already NEED another cruise.

Carole