Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2001, 10:28 PM
Hood

Default Halloween

Does anyone know if the Golden Princess cruise leaving on October 27th will do anything for Halloween? It is my favorite holiday and I would be thrilled if they had a party for adults and maybe even Trick or Treating for the kids.
Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2001, 09:19 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Halloween

I have been wondering the same thing. Don't have my cruise docs. yet. Will it fall on a formal evening?
Old October 6th, 2001, 09:11 PM
Admiral

Hood & Larry,

On my Panama Canal cruise aboard MV Sun Princess last year, we had a Halloween party after the shows, so be sure to bring costumes. They also had a contest for the best costumes, with some fairly decent prizes for the top three (I received a rather nice brass mantle clock for third place). The judging seemed to award points for originality, creativity, and effort that went into making the costume, so a package costume from K-Mart probably won't win. Also, you can wear your costume to dinner.

I'm not sure what events they had for children and teens, as that would be up to the youth and teen counsellors.

BTW, our Halloween party fell on a casual night, but I'm not sure that it would have mattered since Halloween costumes probably would have been acceptable dress on that occasion regardless of the prescribed dress code.

Norm.
Old October 6th, 2001, 11:12 PM
First Mate

Norm
Thanks!!