Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2001, 02:44 PM
First Mate

Default Displaced Ren pass...Crown Tahiti?

Hi there...I am one of the many Ren pass. who are displaced. We were to sail in December..waiting to hear from our credit card bank if they will refund our full payment as they say they will- have to wait about a month.
in the meantime considering the Crown PPT to HNL on Dec 7...anyone been on recently? Sailed the Crown P to Alaska about 6-7 years ago. it was OK then...just seemed the decor, rooms and food a little bland. I am a regular on Celebrity and RCI...any thoughts?
Also my travel agent is getting a little slow on the draw. I hate to switch but think I should look at alternatives to be safe. Any suggestions???
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks