Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2001, 01:39 AM
First Mate

Default Help! Crown Princess?

Anyone sailed the Crown Princess lately? We are looking at sailing the December Tahiti to Honolulu...and to be honest the ship, the service, the food etc has not received glowing reviews of late. We are Royal Caribbean people by and large- and my first experience several years ago on the Regal was just so-so. Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2001, 12:01 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Marie
Default Re: Help! Crown Princess?

I cruised on Crown Princess from 24 Aug to 9 Sep on the TransAtlantic (Copenhagen to Boston). I enjoyed the ship very much, I have been partial to Royal Princess, but I liked the Crown very much. We have also been on Sun Princess and Sea Princess. Service, food and the ship itself were great! It is an older ship, but very well maintained, I think. I have not been on some of the very new ships, so the Crown doesn't have all the "glitz" that some of them seem to have, from what I have seen in brochures and such. Our cabin was the largest one we have ever had, a standard outside on Caribe deck, it had more space and lots of drawers and a large closet ( we were able to completely unpack all our bags, and there were 3 adults in the room). Hope this helps you make your decision.

Marie
Old October 8th, 2001, 09:42 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Help! Crown Princess?

Thanks a lot Marie. My husband is a tall skinny guy, but what he cares most about is the FOOD! it doesn't have to be great- just good. Your experience validates what I have been hoping for...will wait a bit and see what the climate is like since we started dropping bombs yesterday. But thanks much for your help!