Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2001, 09:30 AM
Passenger

Default Grand Princess 11/25 - AD Suites

Hi,

Does anybody know the approximate size of these cabins and how big is the balcony? I was on the Sea Princess in an AB cabin and the balcony wash very narrow - long but narrow. Can anyone give me some insight. Also anyone else going on the 25th?

Thanks,
Debi D
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2001, 07:04 PM
M&K

Default Re: Grand Princess 11/25 - AD Suites

Can't help you with your cabin question, but my wife & I will be on the 11/25 cruise also.This is our first cruise. See you on the ship.
Old October 17th, 2001, 08:20 AM
CruzinJan

I think I remember reading somewhere that the balconies on the AD cabins are 10 x 7. I'm not sure where I read that or even if it is correct. You can always call Princess and ask. I, too, will be in an AD cabin for my January cruise...please post when you return and let me know how you liked it and if there were any problems. I am rather concerned about the noise level form the Vista Lounge below the cabins. Would be interested to hear your opinions. Thanks.
Old October 17th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Jaimie

We'll be there on 11/25.....363 square feet for the suite.

3rd time on this ship...we can hardly wait.

Jaimie
Old October 19th, 2001, 11:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

The deal with balcony sizes on the Grand/Golden is that only cabins on the Caribe deck have the larger balconies. All others are 1/2 the size. They are 1/2 covered and the other is not. uncovered part is viewable from upper decks.