Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2001, 12:21 AM
Rob H

Default Immigration onboard- last day

When the Sea Princess docks on that last day in LA what is your few hours left actually like.
Normally one gets up early 6-7am, clean up your room, go for breakfast, leave your room around 8am and wait for your number/colour to be called in one of the main rooms.

I've not experienced this welcome to a US port exercise, what I've heared is that every non US citizens has to collect your own identity card or passport at 630am in one of the lounges.
Does this mean its only a short exercise (to discourage tourism)
to prove you were who you were when you boarded and you can then return to your cabin and enjoy breakfast.

I'll have to break this to my wife gently, methinks
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2001, 01:54 AM
Carole Dunham

Default Re: Immigration onboard- last day

Rob, since the attacks EVERYONE has to do it. Nasty end to a wonderful cruise, but everyone has to do it now.

Carole
Old October 20th, 2001, 02:32 AM
Rob H

Default Re: Immigration onboard- last day

must be a long line.. kids and all
understand
in essence though you are simply validating your ownership papers to officials for immigration and then proceeding to your normal departure routine.

ta
thanks Carole