Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2001, 12:42 AM
Yeoman

Default Sea Princess 11/17

Hello...We are going on the Mexican Riveria cruise this Saturday 11/17...anyone else on same cruise??? We are on the caribe deck, BE cabin with balcony. Can we bring on beer and wine????
Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2001, 11:20 AM
Rene

Default Re: Sea Princess 11/17

We (husband & I) are on the same cruise and wondered the same thing. We are on the Dolphin Deck.
Old November 11th, 2001, 08:14 PM
Passenger

Read the various posts from about one week ago. The consensus seems to be that you can if you are discreet about it, although the Princess policy is that you can't. Many before you have with no problem.
I'm on the same ship/itinerary on 12/1 so if you can, please post a review on your return..especially if you have some good tips for me.
Elizabeth
Old November 12th, 2001, 01:04 PM
Bevj

We were on the Sept 29th and Oct 27 saillings of the Sea Princess--no problem bringing liquor on board at embarcation or in the ports. Bags are searched returning to the ship from shore, but nothing confiscated.
Old November 12th, 2001, 01:11 PM
bobholio

I'm on the same 11/17 sailing as you! Princess recently became more strict about brining alcohol onboard. Wine and champagne are OK, other alcohol is SUPPOSEDLY not ok. I've heard various accounts of people who had no problem bringing booze on board, and others who said they had it confiscated. As the poster above me says, they had no problem bringing it on board so they may not be heavily enforcing the policy on Sea Princess. You could always try smuggling it in your luggage - well protected from breakage of course!