Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess 10/29/05 - Roll Call

Hi Everybody...

Anyone going on this cruise? Halloween sounds like great fun and a good time to cruise..This is a girls only cruise...Husbands are busy working at home and this is our annual Caribbean cruise...just to sit back and relax up on Lido deck with a couple of runners in hand...Yahoo!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2005, 03:49 PM
karenbfl

Default Re: Caribbean Princess 10/29/05 - Roll Call

Hi KP... its Karen of BrianandKaren from the cruisecritic. 53 more days!!

Karen
Old September 4th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Passenger

Can you believe it? It's coming fast. Thought I'd see if anybody over here on Cruisemates is coming with us...
Old September 5th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Terry Mcbride

I'm going on the CP on 10/29/05 with my wife,celebrating my 50th birthday and cruising for the first time. Aloha 747. can't wait!!!!!!
Old September 6th, 2005, 06:27 PM
karenbfl

Welcome aboard Terry. You will have a blast! We were on the Star which is alot like the CP. Can't go wrong when on a cruise!

Karen
Old September 6th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Terry Mcbride

Thanks Karen! 10/31/ is my birthday. So I surely want the ultimate balcony dinner on that date. Do I make reservations for this first thing while on board or can I reserve pre-cruise?
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:26 PM
karenbfl

The 30th is our 1st Anniv. We aren't doing the ultimate dinner but we are bringing on a bottle of Dom that we got for our wedding last year. So if you see a cork flying somewhere that is us .

I would think you would have to wait until you got on the ship to make that reservation, but then you might also be able to call Princess to see if they can make a reservation for you.

You will love eating out on the balcony. Last year on our honeymoon we would always get a dessert from the buffet and bring it back to eat out on our balcony. Very romantic!

Karen