Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2001, 06:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Dawn Princess 1-12-02

Hi
I am curious if anyone else is planning this trip. We are two couples waiting for our big trip. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2001, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Dawn Princess 1-12-02

I'll be on board with 5 co-workers! My 3rd time on the Dawn, maybe we could get together for drinks!
Old November 27th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Hi Connie....My wife and I are going to be on the Dawn the week before you!! We leave on January 5th, and return on January 12th. So, as we get off the ship, you will be getting on. Because of this, I can't offer too much information. I do know that Princess is a great company. We were on the Grand in May and just loved it. We have heard so mnay positive things about the Dawn.

We did splurge...we are in the top AA category. We are in the Moraco Suite on the Baja Deck room 750. Should be interesting to see if we even want to leave such a great suite.

I wish you the best of luck on your cruise. Too bad we are not on the same sailing. It would have been nice to meet over a cool beverage.

Dave
Old November 27th, 2001, 06:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

This my husband and my third trip on the Dawn also. We are going with another couple who have never sailed before. We'll all have to meet for a cocktail.
Yipee!
Old November 27th, 2001, 06:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Dave:
This is our third trip on the Dawn. You wil love it. We also upgraded to an AA and will have a suite on Caribe. On the previous two sailings we had the AB cabin right next to our current cabin and just loved it. The suites at the back of the ship are great. Nice decks and no wind. We spent most of our free time out there.
It is just beautiful late at night with all the stars. You are going to have a wonderful time. You might never leave your cabin.