Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2001, 06:23 PM
emsacs

Default Dawn 1/26

Hi! My wife and I just booked this cruise... Anyone else goin?? Haven't found ANYONE yet on several message boards.... Maybe we'll have the ship to ourselves.
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2001, 08:13 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Dawn 1/26

Just got back (Sunday) from the GRAND and had a fantastic time. We are on the DAWN on 1/12/02 and have not been able to find any one else sailing so I guess we too have the ship to ourselves (now wouldn't that be nice).....Enjoy:~)
Old December 6th, 2001, 09:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Seems like we are going on the Dawn in January, but during different weeks. My wife and I are on the Dawn January 5th. I will be sure to post a message after we get describing our cruise.

If it is anything like our last Princess cruise on the Grand in May, it should be sensational. Also looking forward to being in the Master Suite, AA category.

Enjoy your trip.

Dave
Old December 6th, 2001, 02:47 PM
WARRENW

My wife and I and another couple are on the Dawn leaving Jan 19th. This will be our first time on Princess and are looking forward to it!! Does anyone have info on the shore excursions to Caracus, Grenada, or Dominica? We want to reserve shore excursions ASAP on the web site but haven't received the descriptions from Princess yet.
Old December 7th, 2001, 12:56 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Lois

We are on the Dawn the same week as you are and also are stayng on for the following week. We were on the Ocean Princess last year and it had everything we wanted. Don't know what age group you are but found on Princess that you didn't meet many people except your table mates. They were very pleasant people but didn't have very much to talk about. We get off the ship every chance we get and would like to find other couples who would like to share a site seeing cab with us. Tell kme what you would like to see and maybe we can meet up with each other. We are living in California right now but are originally from Brooklyn and Missouri. I have been on many cruises and all the ports I have been to before.
Old December 7th, 2001, 06:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Debi - My husband and I along with another couple will be on the Dawn 1/12 - So sorry, but you won't get the ship to yourselves. See you there!
Old December 7th, 2001, 07:15 PM
Robert & Layanna

My Wife and I booked this cruise today . We did'nt want you to be by yourselves!
Old December 8th, 2001, 08:58 AM
emsacs

FINALLY!!!!!! You're the first people that I've found are going!! Only 49 more days!!! Yipee!!!
Old December 19th, 2001, 02:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

We also booked a cabin for my parents and my inlaws. We are thinking about going down a day early. hope to see you on the ship!
Old December 19th, 2001, 09:26 PM
emsacs

We are going down a day early (Friday) and are staying at the Caribe Hilton. Just look for the guy drinking a martini, and his wife who takes 20 minutes to order it for him......:-)
...........37 days to go!!!!!!
Old December 19th, 2001, 09:41 PM
Beginner

It's to bad you are going a week later or you would find my husband sitting next to you with his "Beefeater's Martini" and waiting for me also. Enjoy your cruise!!!!!!!!
Debi D

DAWN 01/12/02
Old January 11th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Robert & Layanna

IT's Getting Close to cruise time ! WE are going to leave on the 24th and will also be at the Caribe Hilton. I started packing today!