Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2001, 01:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default massage/Golden

Ladies (or Gentlemen),

Has anyone had a massage on the Golden Princess or any beauty
treatments? If so, how do you rate them? I'd love a massage on our
cruise but I heard they're not that great. Thanks for your input.
Darlene
Sponsored Links
Old December 26th, 2001, 04:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: massage/Golden

Darlene,
My 17 yr. old had the hour long Sweedish massage and I had the 1/2. We both enjoyed them. I also like how Princess let's you decide if you want to include the tip. Other lines just include it in the fee.
Old January 1st, 2002, 12:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Ooohh! Swedish massage! I can feel it now! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? Thanks. Darlene
Old January 1st, 2002, 01:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Darlene,

The hour long message is about $99.00. The you can tip then also. You can add into the charge of the massage or tip in cash. Sometimes they try to sale you the products. It hepls to be warned ahead of time. If you want to breathing space just tell them you would like to think about it.

If you want the 1/2 massage instead you will need to go to the spa as soon as you board. Take the forward elevator to deck 15 and spa/salon will be on your right and the children area on the left. Go in person and make the reservations as soon as your board. They go fast and I tried to
call to make mine nad finally gave up. By the time I got there the only 1/2 hours appointments I could get was 8:00 Friday morning. So do as soon as you board, then you can go to the buffet to eat.

I hope this helps. We are sailing on her again next Thanksgiving, and I plan to book my appointments early.
Old January 3rd, 2002, 08:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

I live for shipboard spa treatments, I have been addicted to the product Elemis for about 3 years, that is one of the products they use on the ships. The products are the best I have ever used, and my skin has never looked or felt better. Sure it is a bit pricy, but I figured all of the dept. store beauty products I've bought and hated, I actually save money by not having to experiment to find the perfect day cream, night cream, masks, cleansers etc. Elemis is it, I am hooked and will enjoy my spa treatments on the Sea 2-9-02. Category BB Balcony can't wait to enjoy that with my wonderful husband, with the money I saved on the cabin I can enjoy all the spa has to offer. Counting the days.