Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2001, 07:27 PM
Frank

Default Pacific Princess TO Bermuda

Has anyone ever taken the Pacific Princess from NY to Bermuda?..If so did they have a kids club like Carival or RCCL?..Also how was the seas from Ny to Bermuda?..Any Info would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2002, 08:46 PM
Hucc

Default Re: Pacific Princess TO Bermuda

I was waiting to see if someone with experience would answer, but they haven't. The seas in the Atlantic Ocean from NYC to Bermuda can run from smooth to very choppy -- it all depends on hurricane activity and other storms on the water. You best bet would be June - September for the smoothest seas (that is barring a hurricane).

Princess does have a childrens program, and I would think the same would hold true on all their trips.
Old January 4th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Pacific Princess TO Bermuda

Just back from a cruise...

Now, I took the Pacific Princess to Bermuda in 2000. She is a great, small ship with typical Princess detail. Went in July and had no problem with the seas.

Now, for Bermuda, choice between the Nordic Empress and her when having children on board would be hard. Nordic (just returned from her last night) has a nice childrens room, etc. Princess does offer the kids program dependent on the number of kids on board I believe.

Both would be good choices.