Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Grafx

Default Scanned Grand menu and Patter web site "new a

I just uploaded a "new and improved" version of the Grand scanned menu and patter web site.For those who

don't know about it, I had scanned the Princess Patters, dinner menus, and a sample of the TV guide from

my 7 day 11/4/01 cruise to the Western Caribbbean. I improved the look of the site and added several

pages of photos taken on the trip. I did not try to duplicate other sites which included a tour of the

ship. I put on just a few photos which other sites my not include (other than the pool shots). Click the

thumbnail images to see a larger view of the photos. The underwater photos were taken with a cheap,

disposible underwater camera, so they are not the greatest, but the shots of the sting rays in Grand

Cayman should be of interest. I also included a guestbook for your comments.

Enjoy!!

http://grafx.freeservers.com/cruise/cruise.htm

Grafx
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Default Re: Scanned Grand menu and Patter web site "n

Thanks for wetting my appetite for a good cruise. My husband, son and his wife, and I leave on the Grand on Sunday. Thanks for all your time and effort.

D & E
Old January 10th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Thanks!!

Thank you!! I am enjoying your site! What room type did you have? Thanks again for doing this!!

Hanson Family Website
Old January 10th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Hucc

this is great .... improvements are wonderful on this site -- much better .... Thanks for taking the time to do this, and sharing.