Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lori
Default Current review of Dawn Princess

I haven't found a current review of the Dawn Princess. I am sailing in 2 weeks to the Southern Caribbean. I haven't cruised in 10 years. I could use some tips and excursion recommendations. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2002, 03:26 PM
GREGG

Default Re: Current review of Dawn Princess

HI LORI,
I'LL BE ON THE DAWN 2/9. THERE ARE REVIEWS HERE ON THIS SITE, AND YOU CAN GO TO "CRUISE CRITIC.COM" AND ALSO "CRUISE ADDICTS.COM" THERE ARE LOTS, AND THEY WERE ALL POSITIVE.
AS FAR AS EXCURSIONS, WELL, MOSTLY AT ALL THE STOPS YOU'LL BE MAKING, YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF OFFERING A TAXI DRIVER 50 BUCKS FOR THE DAY AND DOING YOUR OWN ITINERARY. SETTLE ON AN AMOUNT BEFORE YOU GET IN THE CAB AND MAKE SURE THE DRIVER KNOWS IT'S PAYABLE AT THE END OF THE DAY. THEY WILL NORMALLY BE VERY NICE AND INFORMATIVE, AND WILL MAKE ALL THE STOPS YOU WANT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. THIS HAS WORKED WELL FOR US . WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SEE YOU CAN USE THE SHORE EXCURSIONS BOOKLET THAT PRINCESS WILL SEND YOU AS A GUIDE, AND ALSO USE THE INTERNET TO LOOK UP THESE ISLANDS AND LEARN MORE. THIS HAS ALSO WORKED FOR US.
THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST TIME ON DAWN ALSO. IM SURE WE WILL BE PLEASED. PRINCESS IS A CLASS ACT.
ENJOY...........GREGG