Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2002, 10:56 AM
loua

Default 17 days & Counting, Sun/Panama

Started the countdown.....17 days....Can't wait....!
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2002, 05:03 PM
sean mudgett

Default Re: 17 days & Counting, Sun/Panama

loua,

we will be on the sun on jan 25th as well. i can't believe that it is finally getting that close. i thought it would never get here!!!! we are traveling with another couple and he broke his wrist last friday. they will still be able to go it will just be an inconvienence. we are all very eager to see the panama canal. have you been through the canal before? or have you been on this ship before?
hope to hear from you soon,

sean
Old January 9th, 2002, 02:38 PM
loua

Hey Sean....I guess I'll see you on board (you'll be the guy with
the guy who has a wrist cast on)...

My wife & I have taken several cruises however this will be our first Panama Canal cruise...Really looking forward to it...2001 has been a rough year.and the four days at sea will hopefully provide the relaxation we both need....

Will say hi on the ship....

Lou
Old January 9th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Admiral

Hi

My wife, Connie, and I will be on this cruise also - we have been on the Panama cruise twice before, both on the smaller Princess ships - once all the way through to Acalpulco and once on this same itinerary. We have also been on the Sun before - nice ship! We have sailed on the Sun, Dawn, Sea, Royal, Regal and the Pacific Princess - they are all nice ships. I just rang up the Sun Bridgecam and it is currently in Gatun Lake and it is raining. We don't have any broken parts to offer for identification, but will look for someone in a wrist cast and say HI.

Happy cruising

Ron & Connie