Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2002, 08:08 AM
loua

Default Internet Access on SUN PRINCESS

Read somewhere that internet access onboard was limited to only those individuals who have an AOL and/or some other "major internet provider access (for e-mail, etc)...Is this true??? I currently use a local ISP (Bellsouth) and would really like to have access to the internet (family reasons) while away....... leaving 1/25 (Panama Canal)...If I can't use what I already have, I'll have to get an AOL sign on prior to leaving...any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks..........
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Internet Access on SUN PRINCESS

Check with BellSouth to see if they offer a web based email client. If they do - you are fine.

Otherwise - sign up for a free web based email such as Excite, hotmail or Yahoo mail. Give this address to family members to use while you are gone.

Hope this helps.
Theresa
Old January 17th, 2002, 05:36 PM
sailinglisa

Default Re: Internet Access on SUN PRINCESS

I'm on the Sea Princess right now. If you just want to get onto the internet and surf you don't need a web based email account. If you want to send and receive email you need an account like hotmail or yahoo. You do NOT have to sign up for AOL to use the computers on Princess.