Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Default what brand of scotch on OP?

I am still trying to decide which ship to Alaska - Ocean Princess is on my list of possibilities - how can I find out what brands of scotch they serve on board? My husband prefers a certain brand and if it's not available he won't be a happy camper - by the way, he drinks Glenfeddich - thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2002, 08:52 AM
First Mate

Default Re: what brand of scotch on OP?

I can't remember if they specifically have Glenfiddich, but they do have a good selection of 12 - 20 year-old, premium single-malts. I'm sure he will be able to find something to his liking... and have fun in the process! As 'insurance', why not pack a bottle in your checked luggage.
Old January 15th, 2002, 10:56 PM
emsacs

You can call 1-800-Princess and they will tell you what brands they have. I am a Grey Goose Vodka drinker and I was worried they wouldn't have it on board so I called. They've got it!!!!!
Old January 17th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Admiral

Karen,

The bars on Princess's ships do have a fairly extensive selection, so your husband probably will find whatever he prefers.

BTW, Princess is one of the most established operators in Alaska and the other similarly established operator (Holland America Lines) apparently has been having some rough times of late. Don't mess around. If you're going to Alaska, go with Princess.

Norm.