Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2002, 09:54 AM
ames

Default How early arrive at dock for boarding

Am sailing Grand on 3/17. How early should we arrive for boarding? Want to make sure we get on early and get a reservation at Sabatini's. Have chosen Personal Choice, so I guess we don't need to choose early or late seating. Other than shore excursions and Sabatini's, what other things do we have to check in for right away when we board. My husband gets stressed if he has to wait in long lines. Any advice on how early to arrive?
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: How early arrive at dock for boarding

Hi Ames,
Anytime around 12:00 noon is a good time to arrive at the pier. If there are any shore excersions you want to do you can pre-book online at the Princess web-site, nice feature. You can also check your booking, but you need your booking number from your travel agent or by calling 1-800-Princess. By having all that information completed, makes boarding quick, we did have the express check-in and it only took about 2 minutes and we were boarding, it was great!

Have a great Princess cruise.

Tuesday Chat Host
Old January 16th, 2002, 10:20 AM
ames

Thanks Donna! They have moved our departure time up from 7:45pm to 5:00pm. Does that mean we should arrive at 10:00am?
Old January 16th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Ames,
Actually they still have to clear customs and clear the ship from the cruise before you, so noon is still good :-)

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host