Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2002, 01:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Star Princess 3/30

Anyone else going on this cruise? Any suggestions re: excursions in Puerto V., Mazat., and Cabo? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 28th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lindsay
Default Re: Star Princess 3/30

Hi! Yes, I'll be on the March 30th sailing of Star Princess! My 9 year old daughter and I will be celebrating Easter out at sea! As for excursions, we're all signed up for Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan and can't WAIT! Here is her website. She's a wonderful person who will take good care of you and show you a great time!

http://mazinfo.com/horsebackride/index.htm

In Puerto Vallarta we might just go and hang out by the pool and beach at the Krystal Vallarta Hotel all day or at least part of it. I did this when I was there in the past. Their pool area is fun for kids and adult, too. We might end up doing something a little more planned, but still not sure. As for Cabo, of the two times I've cruised there, once we only stayed in the flea market area and shopped and the next time the water was so choppy I chose not to tender and opted to stay on the ship. Maybe this time we'll be a little more adventerous. Also, Star Princess stays in port longer than the Carnival ships I was on in the past.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on March 30th! There are about 5 or 6 of us on the message forums that I know are cruising this date.
Old January 28th, 2002, 11:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the reply. The suggestions sound like good ones. I am going with my husband (13 year old daughter is going on a trip with grandma!) so we are hoping to some sailing, snorkeling, and beach lounging. I looked on the Princess web site and saw that some of the excursions are already closed. We just booked, so we have not received our Adventures Ashore booklet. We are also taking a chance for the first time on the cabin and have booked a AD "guarantee"--it makes me a bit nervous not having a cabin number but maybe we will get upgraded.

Sounds like you and your daughter will have a great time. My daughter loved the Dawn Princess when we went two years ago, and she was 11. My neice, aged 10, also loved it.

I look forward to meeting you.
Old January 29th, 2002, 01:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lindsay

Hi Gail!

Sounds like you and your husband are in for a wonderful time. My husband will be at home with a pile of good books and the remote. He said we could do a "Mom and Daughter" cruise this time. I hope she finds some kids in her age group to hang out with. I'm mostly looking forward to being pampered for 7 nights on a big, new ship!

Lindsay