Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Passenger

Default excursions in limon and cartagena

Anyone have experience booking your own excursions in limon, costa rica and Cartagena, colombia? We try to find independent tour guides or agencies that other cruisers have used, rather than going thru the cruiseline. But we like to do it ahead of time. Any names or suggestions -- especially with email addresses?

Anyone who wants similar info on Grand Cayman, Dominica, or Caracas, we'll be glad to reciprocate.
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2002, 01:53 PM
LOUA

Default Re: excursions in limon and cartagena

DO yourself a favor and stay onboard at Limon...Cartegena is OK if you arrange a tour of the city..old & new..use only blue shirted licensed taxi drivers ...they will be just outside the
port store at the end of the dock... Make sure you see the old city..its very interesting...
Old February 11th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Passenger

sandi,
i can give you the name of the tour company in limon that we took a white water rafting trip with if you are interested. The tour was one of the shore excursions offered but i think they will do arranged tours as well.It was a great trip and not to tough.
Old February 15th, 2002, 06:40 PM
LovetheSea

We are thinking about booking the Coral Princess for next year. One of the ports is Limon Costa Rica, What is wrong with it? I would like to know, before I book? There are other itineraries that we could choose instead.